Welcome to Blys Blog.
This is our story…
Blys was founded in early 2016 by Daniel and Ilter, two friends with a passion for creating products and services that solve real life problems.
Having worked in technology companies for the most part of the last decade and being massage clients just as long – we’ve been dreaming of an online service that would bring the best massage to us, where ever and whenever we wanted or needed. So, we decided to do it ourselves and started working on our ‘on demand massage’ idea.
We combined our knowledge and experience in creating online services with the expertise of our team of industry veterans to create a kick-arse service that is simple to use for both customers and therapists. Soon Blys was live and operating here in our home town of Sydney!
The response we received so far from our community of therapists and our customers has been extremely positive and encouraging. We are very excited about what Blys offers today and what’s more to come.
Here’s a quick summary about Blys, Sydney’s favourite on-demand mobile massage service:
Professional massage delivered to you in as little as an hour.
- We’ve searched extensively and hand-picked the best therapists for you – all our therapists are qualified, screened, and have years of experience in therapeutic massage.
- No phone calls or emails back and forth – seamless online bookings. Tap tap tap = booking done under a minute. Yes!
- We work with your schedule – not the other way around. We operate 8am-10pm, 7 days/week across Sydney – so just tell us where and when you want a massage, we’ll be there.
- Flat pricing – no hidden costs: 1 hour = $99, 2 hours = $169
- Additional income opportunity + flexible work schedule for qualified practitioners
Services we currently offer:
- Swedish Massage
- Remedial / Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Couples Massage
- Group Bookings (For Offices and Events)
Areas we currently cover:
- Melbourne CBD
- St Kilda
- North Melbourne
- South Melbourne
Any questions, feedback or new ideas – please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.