Become A Blys Therapist
Looking for massage jobs?
Join Blys today and enjoy the benefits of being an independent mobile massage therapist!
- Get more clients, and earn on average $95/booking
- Work when you want, no obligations
- Know your customer, stay safe on the job
- Positions available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth
Best Rates, Fast Payments
- Blys Massage Therapists earn on average $95 per booking on our platform.
- Instant direct deposit payments to your account.
- Blys charges customers fees for late cancellations, up to the full price of a Blys Massage – so you don’t lose money if a customer cancels a booking.
Be Your Own Boss
At Blys, you make your own schedule. Work when you want to, no obligations. Enjoy an independent lifestyle.
- Sign in to our mobile app when you’re available to take appointments. When you’re not available, log off. Simple as that!
- We’ll use your phone’s GPS system to update your location, and we’ll send you requests that are most relevant for you.
- If you are available and want to take a massage request, simply go to our mobile app, browse through open jobs and accept a booking. It’s just like Uber for massage.
Enjoy Safety At Work
At Blys, we give our therapists peace of mind by offering the best security. We keep the creeps away.
- All Blys Massage clients must register a valid mobile number and credit card before they make a booking request.
- Blys phone-screens clients to ensure our service type and terms are clear.
- Therapists use a check in/check out system so we know you’ve safely completed your appointment.
- Blys Therapists review Blys customers after each appointment. Any client that doesn’t comply with our service guidelines is removed from our platform immediately.
- Blys Customer Service is available 24/7, if you need any assistance or have questions.
Don’t just take our word for it.
This is what our therapists are saying!
Currently Recruiting In
Frequently Asked Questions
As an independent contractor, you have the full control over when and where you work or accept bookings through our platform.
Our service provider agreement is non-exclusive, which means you’re completely free to work wherever you want whilst you’re an active member of our platform.
- Proof of Qualifications
- Proof of Insurance
- Australian Business Number, ABN
- Current Police Check (or Proof of Association Membership if you’re a member)
After we have received all of your documents, your local city manager will give you a call to schedule an in-person interview and a test massage. Successful applicant will then be given access to our platform.
This article summarises the health fund question in simple terms:
Rebookings are an acknowledgement of the level of service you’ve provided and are the best compliment for our therapists :)
As a token of our appreciation, we offer you $50 for every therapist you refer to Blys, which gets transferred to your account when your friend completes 5 bookings on Blys.