Join Blys today.
Join Australia’s #1 booking platform for in-home massage, beauty and wellness.
- Earn 2 to 3 x more than spas and salons
- Work when you want, where you want
- Tap into 100,000+ clients across Australia
- Aussie owned and run, available for support 7 days a week
How to join Blys as a provider
Join our weekly 1 hour onboarding session to get set up on the Blys platform. We’ll cover how Blys works, how to use the Blys Pro App, what documentation you’ll require and how you can make the most out of running your mobile business with Blys.
Earn 2 to 3 x more than spas and salons
- Tap into 100,000+ clients across Australia: we find the clients, process the payments and take care of the customer service
- No sign up costs or ongoing fees: it’s completely free to join
- Weekly payments: deposited straight into your bank account
- Transparent pricing: see exactly what you earn from every booking
- Get paid even when clients cancel: we charge clients for late cancellations up to 100% of the booking fee
Work where and when you want
- Choose your own hours: work the days and times that suit your schedule
- Select where you work: we’ll only send you job notifications for your preferred locations
- Complete flexibility: simply switch your profile to offline when you’re not available to take jobs
- Seamless scheduling: our simple to use app makes managing your business on the go easier than ever
- Repeat clients: build a list of repeat clients that can be easily rebooked through the app
- Work anywhere in Australia: easily update your location settings to received job notifications wherever you go
Feel safe and secure
- Choose which clients you accept bookings from: view details such as gender, location, ratings and how regular they book with Blys before you accept
- Dedicated provider support team: available 7 days a week
- Verified client accounts: clients need a valid mobile number and credit card before we let them place a booking request
- Tracked bookings: with a cutting-edge mobile check in / check out system so we know you’ve safely completed your booking
- Monitored client reviews: providers can review clients after each appointment. Any client that doesn’t comply with our service guidelines is removed from our platform immediately
- Aussie owned and run: come visit us in our Sydney office!
Ongoing Support and Professional Development
- Exclusive workshops and events: sharpen your skills and learn from your peers and industry leaders – earn CPE points from every event you attend
- Expand your professional network: through in-person meet ups and online support groups
- Have fun and connect with your peers: with annual end of year drinks
Perks and Exclusive Offers
- Receive a $100 joining bonus: when you complete 3 jobs in your first month
- Unlimited referral bonuses: refer a fellow provider to Blys, and once they complete 3 bookings, you’ll receive a $200 cash bonus
- $100 Blys store credit: for every 100 bookings you complete as a provider, you’ll score a $100 credit to use towards an in-home Blys treatment of your choice
- $10 Blys online shop voucher: to spend at the online store
- Massage equipment discounts: at Firm n Fold, Meridian Massage Tables and MassageGear.com.au
- $30 off your first booking: with Car Next Door and UrbanYou cleaning
- 20% off at Snappr: professional photographers
- $10 off police checks: through Checked
- $50 off insurance: with upcover: cover starts from only $280 a year and can soon be paid in monthly instalments
- Accounting service discount: get your first $2,500 of tax payments processed with Hnry for free
Don’t just take our word for it.
This is what providers using the Blys platform are saying.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the owner of your own business, you have the full control over when and where you work or accept bookings through our platform.
Our licence agreement is non-exclusive, which means you’re completely free to work wherever you want whilst you’re an active member of our platform.
The first step in the application process is to apply through our website via the Provider sign-up page. Once we receive your application, we send you an email containing a link to upload your documents. These are the documents we will be asking you to upload:
- Proof of Qualifications (if applicable)
- Proof of Insurance
- Business Number (ABN or NZBN)
- Current Police Check
- Valid Government ID
After we have received all of your documents, our team will contact you to schedule an onboarding session. Successful applicants will then be given access to our platform.
If you don’t have any of these documents, you can still sign up. Simply let us know after you signed up and we will assist you in getting these documents.
You can get insurance online easily. There are a variety of insurance companies to choose from. Many providers prefer:
No, it’s completely fine if you’re not registered as a provider for health funds. You can still accept bookings from Blys that don’t require health fund claims.
Yes, clients can easily rebook the same provider from their account on our website or mobile app.
Yes, certainly. Apply now and we’ll let you know when we’re launching in your city.
If you know any qualified providers who might be interested in earning extra income and working flexible hours, share this page with them and ask them to apply via our website.
As a token of our appreciation, we offer you $200 for every wellness provider you refer to Blys, which gets transferred to your account when your friend completes 3 bookings.
As a mobile massage, beauty or wellness professional much of your day to day is spent working on your clients mind and body. Like all hands-on careers, this comes with…
For sole traders, the end of the financial year can be a stressful and confusing time. There are deadlines to keep track of, expenses and receipts to collate, and one…
Your job as a massage therapist starts way before your client lies down on the table. You want to make sure your client is comfortable and that you’re able to…
The pandemic has forced us all to reconsider how, when and where we work. It’s not just office workers who are packing up their tools and working from wherever suits…