Pricing includes travel, massage table, towels or sheets, oil, music and professional full body massage, and may vary depending on your preferred location type and time.
Pricing includes travel, massage table, towels / sheets, oil, music and professional full body massage, and may vary depending on your preferred location type and time.
Common Questions About Pricing
HOW DOES BLYS WORK?
Blys is the fastest, easiest and safest way to get a massage in Australia & New Zealand.
Blys delivers the best massages to your doorstep from $99 – by connecting you to a qualified & trusted local massage therapist.
No phone calls, no cash payments, no stress about finding the right therapist or making the journey to the clinic and back. You simply go online and let us know what type of massage you want and where & when you want your massage – and we will have one of our qualified & trained therapist partners knocking on your door in no time with everything you need for an hour of bliss – massage table, fresh towels, oils and soothing music.
Some of our customers describe us as ‘Uber for Massages’.
CAN I GET A REBATE FOR MY MASSAGE FROM MY HEALTH FUND?
Yes, you can – but there’s a catch.
Most therapists offer rebates for most health funds, but please check first with your health fund to ensure they offer rebates for in-home massages. If they do, then simply add your fund name in the ‘Notes to Therapist’ box when booking online or via our mobile app and we’ll do our best to find you an available therapist with that fund.
After your massage, we will send you a tax invoice receipt created in the name of & on behalf of your therapist via email – which can be used for your claim. (Please check as the receipt email may get routed to your Spam/Junk folder.)
Payments for gift vouchers and bookings using gift voucher codes can’t be claimed unless the person who bought the voucher and the person who received the treatment are the same.
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept all credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay and Afterpay. Everything is securely handled by Braintree.
We don’t accept cash or cheque or any other offline payment method.
WHAT IS BLYS CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY?
We understand that plans can change, so if you need to cancel or amend / reschedule your confirmed appointment, we offer a couple of options:
- If your booking has not been confirmed yet (e.g. not accepted by a therapist);
- You can cancel your booking request anytime without a penalty. We don’t charge your card and you don’t incur any fees for unconfirmed booking requests.
- If your booking has already been confirmed;
- You can cancel your booking within 20 minutes of confirmation without a penalty. We refund the full amount immediately. If a booking is cancelled more than 20 minutes after it’s been confirmed, you’ll accrue a $5 cancellation fee. This is to prevent users from abusing our system with spammy booking requests.
- If you cancel between 24 hours & 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount is applied.
- If you cancel less than 4 hours prior to the scheduled booking start time, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount is applied.
- Bookings paid via Afterpay automatically accrues 6% cancellation fee if they’re cancelled after they’ve been confirmed.
In the event of a full or a partial refund, please note it usually takes 1-2 business days for your funds to return to your account.
If you’re running late to a scheduled appointment, we allow 20 minutes for your arrival. If you still haven’t shown up after 20min, your therapist has the right to leave and consider the booking as a no-show.
We put this cancellation and rescheduling policy in place to protect the therapists’ income, to compensate for the time they have set aside for you.
DO I NEED TO TIP MY BLYS MASSAGE THERAPIST?
Nope, all fees are included in the final price so you don’t need to worry about tipping. But if you really really want to show your appreciation to your therapist, here’s a pro tip; the best compliment for therapists is being rebooked 😉
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES?
In order to ensure we always have the best therapists available for you whenever and wherever you want, we charge a little extra for hotel bookings and during peak times when the demand for Blys therapists is at its peak. Please see below for prices for our preferred location and date & time.
- Hotels & serviced apartments: +$20 / therapist
- Peak Hour:
- After hours (from 7pm): +$20 / therapist
- Weekends: +$10 / therapist