Why Teams Love Blys Corporate Massage
Happy staff = Healthy business. Period. Improve workplace morale, wellness & productivity with Blys. Our Adelaide corporate massage packages help your team wind down, de-stress and feel great. Blys is the perfect way to show your staff you care.
At Blys we are all about value and a premium experience. Our Adelaide corporate massage prices are highly competitive yet we offer a superior quality. We have a number of plans to suit your corporate needs and provide discounts for large-scale events.
To ensure you get the best, all therapists are vetted in person by our Head Therapist in each city. They are also put through a comprehensive on-boarding process to ensure consistency in treatment. All Blys therapists have a minimum qualification of Certificate 4 in Massage Therapy.
DESIGNED FOR LIMITED SPACE
Blys is designed to work in offices with limited space. Our massage chair only requires 1m x 1.5m space, so our therapists are used to working in small office spaces.
SHORT OR LONG SESSIONS
Whether it’s a 10min chair massage for all staff, or a full 1-hour table massage for smaller teams, all our sessions are flexible and can be fully customised for your team.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS
Our on-demand service means you don’t have to plan your massage session ahead. We can accommodate same day requests at our usual corporate massage rates . Because we know life doesn’t always go to plan, we don’t charge any cancellation fees if you provide 24 hours notice.
Our Growing List Of Partners
If you’re looking to reward your team with a corporate massage in Adelaide, look no further than Blys. Boasting Adelaide’s best corporate therapists, you will get a fully-integrated staff booking page, aromatherapy, relaxing music and all equipment delivered straight to your office. Your team will love it. A corporate massage in Adelaide boosts morale, increases productivity, and shows your staff that you appreciate and value them. It’s a reward in every aspect! So sit back and let Blys take care of the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a few questions?
Their are both physical and mental benefits of regular corporate massages:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Relief from headaches
- Relieves from pain or discomfort of sitting at a desk
After a corporate massage, your team will feel relaxed and de-stressed, ready to take on the next work task with enthusiasm!
We provide three main types of corporate massages:
- Roving Massage – Get looked after all in the comfort of your own office chair.
- Chair Massage – Our most popular option, the versatile chair massage can fit in small spaces and allows staff to completely relax while getting treated.
- Table Massage – If you would prefer longer sessions (over 30 mins), and have a private room available this option might be the one for you! The therapist will provide all draping, oils and necessary equipment to give staff the ultimate experience.
Blys offers massages 7 days a week from 6 am to 11 pm, including public holidays. These hours refer to the first and last available appointment start times.
The only thing you need to do during your massage is relax and enjoy!
Breathe in and enjoy the destressing and pain relieving experience, our massage therapists know exactly what to do.
It is always advised to not consume alcohol directly before or after your session. The effects of alcohol will be much stronger during a massage as blood flow increases, and the resulting dehydration hurts your chances of that post-massage glow!
A corporate massage is a great way to reward your team in Adelaide. Get physical relief from long days working at the desk or standing up for presentations.
A corporate massage generally focuses on the back, neck and shoulders – places where we harbour the most tension after a day at the keyboard.
Perfect for events or just as a celebration of collaboration, hard work and team spirit, a corporate massage in Adelaide is the work treat you need in SA.
All confirmed Group bookings (including but not limited to bookings for offices / teams, events, and other groups of 4 or more people) will be subject to 10% cancellation fee if canceled after Booking Request being accepted.
Additionally, the following will also apply:
- 48 – 72 hours prior to scheduled booking start time = 20% fee,
- 24 – 48 hours prior to scheduled booking start time = 50% fee,
- 24 hours prior to scheduled booking start time = 100% fee.
Read the full client cancellation policy here: https://help.getblys.com.au/support/solutions/articles/33000226423
Yes! 24 hours prior to your booking start time, you will be able to message your massage therapist using the chat function in the app.
To access the chat function, open your app and head to the upcoming bookings page, select your booking and then click ‘message therapist’.
Your massage therapist will also have the ability to message you prior to your appointment to ask any questions they may have to ensure they can best prepare to achieve your desired results.
Yes! Our website and massage app makes it easy to rebook with the same therapist. Blys corporate massage programs empower you to chose your favourite therapists.
- Roving massage or desk massage can be a minimum of 5mins
- Chair massage can be a minimum of 10mins
- Table massage can be a minimum of 20mins
We set the standards very high at Blys.
- Every Blys office massage therapist has been vetted by our head therapist in Adelaide and has at least a Certificate 4 in Massage Therapy.
- All our therapists go through a comprehensive on-boarding process, as well as run regular professional development courses for consistency of treatment.
- We also have an internal rating system for our therapists, so rest assured, you will be getting only the highest rated corporate massage therapists.
We require all corporate bookings to be paid in advance. We can accept credit cards (an invoice will be sent) or we can raise an invoice and email it to you.