Corporate Massage At Work
Reward your team & create a winning culture with Blys in-office massages.
- Massage at work is the ultimate morale booster.
- You get access to Blys’ VIP corporate massage therapists.
- Our corporate massage packages also come with your own staff booking page.
- Blys brings everything to you – massage chair, towels, relaxing music.
- Blys provides office massage services Australia-wide.
Happy staff = Healthy business. Period.
Improve workplace morale, wellness & productivity with Blys. Our packages help your team wind down, de-stress and feel great. Blys is the perfect way to show your staff you care.
At Blys we are all about value and a premium experience. Our corporate massage prices are highly competitive yet we offer a superior quality. We have a number of plans to suit your corporate needs and provide discounts for large-scale events.
To ensure you get the best, all therapists are vetted in person by our Head Therapist in each city. They are also put through a comprehensive on-boarding process to ensure consistency in treatment. All Blys therapists have a minimum qualification of Certificate 4 in Massage Therapy.
DESIGNED FOR LIMITED SPACE
Blys is designed to work in offices with limited space. Our massage chair only requires 1m x 1.5m space, so our therapists are used to working in small office spaces.
SHORT OR LONG SESSIONS
Whether it’s a 10min chair massage for all staff, or a full 1-hour table massage for smaller teams, all our sessions are flexible and can be fully customised for your team.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS
Our on-demand service means you don’t have to plan your massage session ahead. We can accomodate same day requests. Because we know life doesn’t always go to plan, we don’t charge any cancellation fees if you provide 24 hours notice.
How It Works
1 or more qualified Blys Mobile Massage Therapists come to your office with professional equipment and set up in minutes.
You and your team relax with a top-quality massage in your office, and get back to work feeling great again! ?
We Know Aussies Work Hard
That’s why we offer corporate massage services. Now your team can reap the benefits of an in-office massage.
Qualified Blys therapists come to the office for your next workplace massage
Our Growing List Of Partners
Need More Reasons To Choose Blys?
- You pick the date, time and location
- We come to you, anywhere in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth.
- Easy setup
- Designed for convenience in an office environment
- Fully-clothed seated chair massage treating neck, shoulders and back, or table massage for full body relaxation
- 10 to 20 minutes massages at a desk or in a meeting room
- We bring everything your team needs for a quick pick-me-up; massage chair, towels, relaxing music and awesome energy
- Free access to Blys Online Booking System, so everyone can easily book themselves in for their in-office massage. No hassle managing the queue with pen, paper and the blue-tag.
- Flexible booking & payment options
- We operate 7 days a week, from 8am to midnight
- Book in-advance or same-day. No stress if you left it to the last minute – we’ll be there.
- Pay with card, invoice or direct bank transfer
- Book a one-off treat, or regular sessions to save up to 30%
- The best therapists in Australia
- Fully-qualified, insured and experienced professionals – vetted by our team to ensure your team gets the 5-star service they deserve
- Friendly and easy-to-work with therapists that you’ll love to have in the office
- Choose one or more therapists depending on the size of your team
- Safe, affordable and reliable corporate massage service
- Always on-time
- Experienced, friendly and local customer support team, available 7 days a week for your enquiries. We work with you on a tailored solution to increase happiness and productivity of your employees
- Reward team members with in-home massage vouchers
- Want to reward your top-performing sales team? Treat them to a Blys In-Home Massage. We service homes and hotels too.
Frequently Asked Questions
A corporate massage is just as the name suggests – massage performed in a corporate environment. This includes workplace massage, where 1 or more qualified Blys therapists can come to directly to your office. Corporate massage services include seated desk massages, where employees can remain fully clothed at their stations (how convenient is that?). Bly therapists also offer specialised chair massages, which are ergonomically optimised with a headrest and chest support to allow therapists to target the most troublesome back, neck and shoulder pain. A massage table can also be provided and set up at your discretion to provide full-body massages to those in need. A corporate massage for your next office party could be as little as $20 per person. Let professional and skilled therapists work their massage magic to maximise productivity, renew employee focus, and increase team morale.
We provide three main types of massages;
Roving Massage – Get looked after all in the comfort of your own office chair.
Chair Massage – Our most popular option, the versatile chair massage can fit in small spaces and allows staff to completely relax while getting treated.
Table Massage – If you would prefer longer sessions (over 30 mins), and have a private room available this option might be the one for you! The therapist will provide all draping, oils and necessary equipment to give staff the ultimate experience.
Our massage chairs only require 1.5m x 1m space, so they can be set them up almost anywhere. If you would prefer a table massage, and have a private room available, we require 2.5m x 1.5m space.
Absolutely! We have the ability to source therapists from 8am til 11pm, 7 days a week.
Of Course! Many of our clients like to compliment special causes or team-building days with Blys services.
Our chair massages are fully clothed. Feel free to dress in regular work attire. If you would prefer a table massage, our therapist will bring all the draping required for privacy.
Since our therapists are required to bring equipment, we would greatly appreciate if parking could be provided in a spare car park within your building. If this is not possible, we would appreciate if you could cover the costs for a carpark nearby.
Since Blys is an on-demand service, we take same day bookings. Get in touch with us and a therapist will be with you ASAP. Think of us like Uber for Massages.
Session times are flexible. The minimum time per employee is 10 mins, while the maximum is 2 hours. So we can see 10 staff if you only have 2 hours, or a full day service if you are running an event.
We set the standards very high at Blys. Every Blys office massage therapist has been vetted by our head therapist in each capital city and has at least a Certificate 4 in Massage Therapy.
We put all our therapists through a comprehensive on-boarding process, as well as run regular professional development courses for consistency of treatment.
We also have an internal rating system for our therapists, so rest assured, you will be getting only the highest rated corporate massage therapists.
If you provide at least 24 hours notice, there is no cancellation fee. We understand that sometimes plans change, so we won’t charge any fees if you amend or cancel within 1 hour of placing the order.
Due to resourcing, if an order is cancelled between 24 hours – 4 hours notice, there will be a 50% cancellation fee, and a 100% cancellation fee under 4 hours.
Blys offers massages 7 days a week from 8 am to 11 pm, including public holidays. These hours refer to the first and last available appointment start times.
Currently, we’re available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Gold Coast – with more cities coming soon.
Absolutely! Our website and massage app makes it easy to rebook with the same therapist.